Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Happy 11 Months Brant!

Ready for some cheese?! This little boy lights up my life. I am not kidding. I have to say it. Brant brings so much happiness every day. He does cry - I mean what baby doesn't? He does not like to get changed, he does not like to be hungry & he does not like to be left alone for very long. Other than that - Brant smiles most all of the time. Some of the best smiles I've ever seen. A couple of my favorites are when he's getting ready for bed. I'll be rocking Brant and he'll snuggle up but every now and then he pops up, smiles so big, then lays his head back down. When I put him in his crib and play his music he just smiles and smiles and holds onto his bunny & puppy. When we are out running errands he smiles at everyone that looks his way. Just happy to be here - that is his motto. I love him with all my heart and am so thankful for this almost year.

1 comment:

  1. i can't believe he's almost 1!! seems like just yesterday i was asking to rub your belly at our class reunion! ha! he's so precious and i love to hear about all the laughter and joy he's bringing to your family. what a gift!

    ReplyDelete