Tuesday, December 20, 2011

My Boys

Lee:
He is always coming up with something so out of the blue and funny. He gets me every time. I love that his C's are T's. Like when he says something is so "tool" and talks about "Tismas." Love. Even on the most difficult of days. He is becoming more and more reasonable, tells me he loves me a lot, and runs through our house like a tornado. On the way to school I always ask if he's going to have a good day at school. He says yes and that he isn't going to push Noah or Butler or take toys from them. And we talk about how important it is to be kind. Putting him to bed is so sweet at first and then hard when you leave. He sings along to the 4 songs I've sang since he was born in the sweetest southern little boy voice. May you know how deep, how high, how long, how wide. When he's finally ok with me leaving he tells me he loves me, sweet dreams, and night-night Mommy as I walk out. He is my little buddy and I am so thankful for him.
Brant:
He is all over the place exploring all the things he has only looked at for the past 11 months. He is a quick little thing. He pushes trucks and trains all over our house. Lee never really did that and I love that Brant does. As long as he has something to hold he will snuggle with you and be held. Such a smiley thing. Loves to eat and will down whatever you put in front of him. His new favorite thing is the tunnel. He will play with that for a long, long time. We run errands a lot while Lee is at school. He loves to ride in the buggy and look backwards the whole time. Wish he would look at me : ) but I guess he wants to see everything there is to see. I hope that this sweet boy always knows how special he is.

5 comments:

  1. Love this post so much! Every time I see pictures of your boys, I think "They are so so beautiful!"
    So much to be thankful for... hope you have a happy, happy Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh they are just so sweet. Aren't these years so edible? I hate each day that passes knowing it is closer to them getting older. I love how different your boys are....it seems ours are opposites - William seems like Lee and Brant and Brooks are similar. Love yall!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this was the sweetest post :) i love you boys too (and you for that matter) and I HATE that we don't see enough of eachother! Lets change that next year!!!!! OH, and i love the last pic of you & Brant!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the update! and those baby legs:)

    ReplyDelete