Saturday, December 31, 2011

Christmas!

Rejoice! Rejoice! Our Lord has come! How thankful I am that Jesus was born. Amongst the presents and fun, I hope that the boys truly came away from Christmas knowing that it is to celebrate Jesus and that more & more they will understand his life & love for us.

I felt like this Christmas morning was so sweet. There were not too many presents so it wasn't that overwhelming. Lee was very excited that Santa came and then thought it was cool that Whit & I gave him a couple of little games too. Santa can't have all the fun! Little Brant loved everything. He went from one thing to the next checking things out. And is still doing that since its all over our living room!

Unfortunately 99% of my pictures were blurry - arrggh - but here are a few from our Christmas morning ~

No comments:

Post a Comment