Sunday, November 27, 2011

Christmas Time is Here!

Every year, on the day after Thanksgiving, we meet for breakfast and then go get our tree with the Hunters. This year Brant & Sam were sweet new additions and Lee & James had more fun than the years before. They are wild! So excited to ring in the Christmas season.
Whit won husband of the year and this may be my favorite tree ever. Its funny how you just keep on learning new things about your husband. This tree reminded me that Whit is very patient with me. For that I am thankful and I love him even more.

2 comments:

  1. Really need to see those boys of yours SOON! and your pretty tree. Looks great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh i love lee. look at his mouth wide open!!! love it. love brant too, sweet thing=) wait-why does whit win the husband of the year award?? there is nothing wrong with that tree!!! it looks perfect!

    ReplyDelete