Monday, January 31, 2011

Confession:

I have a two year old and I just cleaned his high chair for the first time.

Gross.

Seriously, so gross! This high chair has been the source of many cute pictures and now I guess a lot of germs too. I deep cleaned the thing yesterday and moved Lee to a chair at our table and all I know is my friend Lindsey would be totally grossed out with what she saw. Lesson learned: a quick wipe down and Walker licking up crumbs does not get the job done. Will try to do better once Brant gets in there.

**Have you seen Lindsey's blog: A Simple Hive? So fun with great ideas for you to try or that she can help you with. Go take a look!**

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the shout-out! You're the best! Oh, and take heart, those chairs are IMPOSSIBLE to keep clean. I too find strange bits of food when I dig around in there. Lee in a regular chair?!? Will need to pick your brain on that.....kind of looking forward to H not being in the high chair, but not ready to pull the trigger. World's longest blog comment? Maybe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ain't no shame girl, a few germs is good for them, right?! Builds a good foundation for a hardy immune system I say ;)

    Have you tried "Clorox Anywhere" spray though? It's a fabulous & quick disinfectant for those "in between deep cleans"

    ReplyDelete