Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Around Here...

Each day is different and some days are better than others, but all around things are going great. Brant is a sweet, sweet baby. Lee is an awesome big brother. Whit has been wonderful. And all of our family and friends have been so helpful. So thankful! Here are a lot of pictures from the past couple of weeks all in one post.
*I love this picture of Whit and Lee because the first few days snowed in Lee was a little stir crazy and Whit may have been a tad worn out. Sums it up perfectly!
hee hee. we are not potty training but lee is very interested...

3 comments:

  1. i love that picture of lee and whit=) sweet daddy. and lee looks like such a sweet big brother! very excited about his new little play mate in the house! i love you sweet friend. what a beautiful mama you are.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Emilie-I am melting. My fav is the one with Lee touching Brant's nose. Brant's face is priceless- like "what the heck have I gotten myself into with this big brother!" Such sweet photos. Natalie said you look beautiful and I am A.MAZED. at how well you are doing with 2. You have a beautiful family! Hugs to Whit and your boys!

    ReplyDelete