Thursday, January 27, 2011

Birthday Boy!

Happy Birthday to Lee!!! I truly cannot believe he is 2 years old. I love this boy with all my heart. He is such a joy in my life and I am so thankful for him.
Here are a few things about Lee as a 2 year old:

I love his big smile and his happy eyes.
He is crazy. He gallops around our house all day from one thing to the next, dancing and laughing and falling all over the place. He is a delight!
I say he is "enthusiastic about life!" Whit says he is "passionate!" Either way he can be the happiest little thing one minute and then totally upset the next.
He is talking a lot. So fun to hear what he says. This morning he was singing Happy Birthday to Lee. I would say his favorite word right now is no. Not so fun but hopefully he will move on from that at some point (soon).
He sings with me when I am putting him down for a nap or at night. Truly the sweetest sound to hear him sing "how deep, how high, how long, how wide is His love, is His love for me." Nothing like it.
Every day is something new. I love being Lee's mama. Thank you Lord for my sweet boy Lee.
Let's hear it for TWO!

4 comments:

  1. what a cutie pie!!!!! such a big boy! catherine wants to hang out with her friend soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Happy Birthday sweet Lee!!! We love you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this! Happy Birthday, Lee!
    {side note: we recently took down our christmas cards. Until we did, Henry would point to Lee and say, "Eeeeeee". i loved that!}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope your big 2 year old had a very special birthday! This weekend is supposed to warm up which REALLY gives me spring fever!!! I'm so ready for it to get warmer so we can get together & take our boys out to play in the sunshine! Lots of love to you & your sweet family :)

    ReplyDelete