Monday, September 27, 2010

Happy 20 Month Birthday!

Lee is 20 months old!
He is into trucks, buses, trains, airplanes, fire trucks and dump trucks - transportation I guess. He also loves Daddy, Walk-Walk, building blocks, tents and golf carts. He doesn't like football as much as he likes baseball. He has learned his first bad word: "No!" Oh gosh, here we go. But, he can also say Jesus so that is good. If you ask him a question he nods his head hard with his mouth open to say yes. He is full of kisses and hugs and gives kisses when he needs to say he is sorry. Lee is such a fun little boy - wild & crazy but so sweet too.
We love you Lee!


1 comment:

  1. Mackenzie has started saying, "Oh my gosh!" and I don't like it one bit. We correct her and have her saying, "Oh my goodness!" I never thought oh my gosh would bother me so much, but it does when it comes out of her sweet, little mouth. Happy 20 months to Lee!

    ReplyDelete