Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Cupcakes

I think about cupcakes all day long. The other day at church David asked what we think about in our idle time. I leaned over to Whit's sister Erin and whispered, "I think about cupcakes!" Isn't that sad?! Before this pregnancy I didn't think twice about cupcakes - gummy bears yes - cupcakes not so much. Now at any given time I just might be thinking about Gabriel's Red Velvet Cupcakes. They make me happy. Here are a few other things about me as a pregnant person:

*Someone told me the other day that my belly is a lot bigger this time. Thank you very much. I think they are right though. I kind of like a baby belly but not the other bigger parts.
*Don't mess with me. I feel like I have a lot of thoughts & opinions going on in my head and I am a little more willing to say what I think right now.
*Every morning I drink hot chocolate and eat a bran muffin. I don't care how hot it is - I am loving hot chocolate. I drank it every day with Lee too.
*My heartburn is back but if it helps this baby to have hair bring it on. I love babies with hair.
*Whit has declared me his little nester. I didn't get to set up a nursery for Lee until the day he was born. So, I am anxious to set up his big boy room.
*Friday Night Lights makes me cry.
*I know this baby's name and call him that. Lee can say it too. Whit won't admit to deciding so I'm not allowed to tell anyone but that is ok with me.
*I love thinking about this little boy in our family. I am excited to meet him and see how he fits right in. I've always heard that once the second baby arrives they couldn't picture their family without that person. I am excited for that.

**How can I center Little Happy Things in the header? It won't let me do it.**

8 comments:

  1. I love cupcakes too!! can't wait to find out the name!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lets watch FNL together and eat a cupcake. Im obsessed with both too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this post. and i won't mess with you. can't wait to meet him!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hilarious. Love this post and the new blog look!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love you as a pregnant person. and for your information sweet friend, EVERYBODY'S pregnant belly is bigger the second time around!!! i love this new obsession with cupcakes. we could've given you a box of elmo cupcakes at catherine's party as lee's party favor=)

    just now catherine was watching me read this and pointed to your picture and said "mommy". i said "that's mommy's friend emilie" and she said "emmi.....hi" and waved at you. i think it means she loves you=)

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the new header!! and love how cute you are!oh! need to put check in the mail for you! that post made me think of your delicious cookies (which were so good!!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. did you have a cupcake at joel's party...they were super yummy! can't wait to see you next weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. oooh - Lee is going to to tell me the name when I see him tomorrow!!! And I will bring you a cupcake because I love you!

    ReplyDelete