Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Little boys are fun!

Hello! It is HOT but we had fun playing outside today. Its funny how going outside can instantly change someone's mood from fussy because of that pesky tooth trying to poke through to adventurous and in backyard heaven. Lee's little thrown together outfit cracks me up because of the taller socks and shoes. The whole time it made me think about my sweet friend Jerry from college - he always had the same look but with gym shorts. : ) The rock pictures ... I know he probably shouldn't throw rocks but he discovered these little pebbles today and BELLY LAUGHED every time he threw a handful. He fell over laughing so hard. Love watching this boy play and find new things that he thinks are fun.

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see Lee, Tucker and Raines play together next week at the beach!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for making me think of Jerry! Love to you and your adorable family my friend :)

    ReplyDelete