Monday, June 28, 2010

Ducks

This morning Lee and I went to a pond to feed ducks before we met our friend Alison for lunch. I've got to say I am not afraid of most animals but these ducks were scary! We were just trying to be nice and give them some bread and this one duck chased and hissed us away. I'm sure I looked very funny running with Lee, my camera and a bag of bread up a big hill and away from a duck. It was fun though and Lee had a good time running across bridges and through the trails around the pond far from those scary ducks.
Wow! Look at all those ducks!
Before we knew it they were this close...
and then this close chasing us! Even the mama and her babies.
Um, no, I don't think so...
My sweet {now 17 month old} boy!!!

5 comments:

  1. This is too funny! We just got back from the duck pond and I was just about to post the pictures of the 30 ducks chasing our ankles after we ran out of food - which took all of 2 minutes! I thought I was going to have to call Brad and tell him the ducks took our first born! Let's have a duck play date soon - with LOTS of food!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those ducks are the devil in disguise!!

    And the first picture of Lee: I mean, stop it! He is TOO cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh he's so precious- I hope all your babies have that gorgeous red hair.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I heart that first picture of him. So sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. yes! Those ducks are so fiesty!! I've been there many times, and remember the 1st time we took David. i was in shock! Lee is so precious!

    ReplyDelete