Tuesday, June 8, 2010

I feel like I have been slacking a little on taking pictures of Lee lately. Mostly because he runs around all.day, non.stop and they all might turn out like this.
But this morning Lee and Walker played and played so we had a little photo shoot! I'm trying to teach Lee how to be gentle with Walker. Fortunately Walker is patient. Unfortunately Lee loves to bop him on the head and throw his ball at him. He also thinks its hilarious to feed him from his high chair so I guess that makes up for it.
Walker, please play farm animals with me!
Fine, we will look at a book together.
Now I'll show you how I can ride my car backwards.
We could play ball.
Need a break?
Me too.
What are you doing outside? Come back in and play some more...
p.s. We miss Leroy but he is doing great at his new home and we (I) love having just 1 dog : )

4 comments:

  1. Too cute!!! Love those two playing together!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha ha ha ha!!!!!!! poor walk. he IS a patient old dog....

    ReplyDelete
  3. we'll have a photo shoot on Thursday...yay!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We have some wild little boys in our family! I love the pictures and I love how Walker and Lee are little buddies, every child needs a dog!!

    ReplyDelete