Saturday, July 17, 2010

Then and Now

**I can't believe we will have another little tiny baby here. Lee has been such a joy and I can't wait to meet this sweet baby on the way. I am 14 weeks along and feeling really good. I think it is so weird to talk to Lee about being a big brother because he is still so little. I can't wait to see if we have a boy or girl and then watch them play together. I was certain we were having a girl but now I'm not so sure and would LOVE another boy. I feel the same as when I was pregnant with Lee except this time I want more sweets - right now I REALLY want a Krispy Kreme chocolate glazed doughnut : )
I have A LOT of friends that are really close to having their babies. I can't wait to meet and love on them. I pray that all of these new babies are healthy and happy and have a heart for the Lord.**

No comments:

Post a Comment