Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Happy 15 Month Birthday Lee!
Lee is 15 months old now and is getting so big. He is walking around like a crazy person, practically running! He can say things like mama, daddy, dog, ball, balloon, book, bird, woof woof woof and Pop. When we get in the car and I say, "Do you want to go to Kroger?" he says, "BOON!" because he loves the balloons there. He is a happy thing. He smiles and laughs and dances and those things make me so happy. He has lots of energy and goes, goes, goes. When we pray and then say Amen he laughs. He thinks Amen is funny. He is really into books. He carries them all around the house and looks through the pages at all the pictures. He loves to be outside and can pitch a little fit when its time to go in. He is so curious. His little eyes and mind are just taking it all in and it is fun to watch. When he wakes up and we go to get him he is usually walking all around his crib. If he happens to be laying down he flips over and stands up so fast. Then he throws his frog and blanket over the crib and laughs and falls all over the place. Going out to eat isn't the most fun thing any more. Oh well. He gives sweet, sweet hugs and goes in for a kiss with his mouth open. He has 4 teeth and one on the way. He thinks hats are fun. Sometimes he is walking around with Whit's visor around his neck, a camo mesh hat on his head over his eyes and a UGA hat in his hand. He is usually carrying something around. Lee is lots of good things and I love him so much.

In other news...
This weekend we said so long to sweet Leroy. A cute couple from Columbus adopted him and I think they are going to love him so much. Leroy was SUCH a good dog but two big dogs + Lee + the thought of future babies was too much for me. Walker is sad but is stepping back up to the plate as the one and only dog and is loving the extra attention {and snacks because I keep feeling guilty when he looks at me with those sad eyes!} I am going to miss Leroy but know that it was the best thing. I'm glad I didn't look at these pictures before giving him away - I don't think I would have been able to do it... Love you Leroy!

2 comments:

  1. Ahhh, you really did it?!?!?!?!? You said goodbye to Leroy!!! So sad :( But now you can make room for more babies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Proud of you for following through - I don't know if I could do it but often think it could be best - and we only have one dog! Your recap of all of Lee's things are so sweet. I just adore him and i love how happy he is all - the - time...except for when mom and dad want to eat out. Brooks doesn't do well out anymore either and I keep trying and every time saying we will NEVER do it again! Love yall!

    ReplyDelete