Saturday, April 3, 2010

Easter Eggs

I just love Easter eggs. I love all the fun colors. Lee has been playing with eggs around the house for a couple of weeks. And, today we got to go to an Easter egg hunt. Oh my goodness, there were some cute kids! It was lots of fun - I hope its an every year thing here in Marietta.
Easter Egg Hunt!
Natalie & Thomson were there!
Lee & Mimi Viola. I wish Mimi would have looked at the camera and I wish you could have seen her pink converse - she is a funny girl!
Not real sure what to do at an egg hunt
so lets go sit with our friend Webb.
And Rhodes. Hey pretty girl!
Look at this! Lots of fun things to try to get away with.
After a whole sugar cookie with pink strawberry icing. Egg hunts are great!
Lee and his DeeDee

2 comments:

  1. Easter Egg hunts ROCK!!! Looks like yall had a great day for it and that lil' Lee loved it! Happy Easter to your sweet family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!!! Where did you get the cute t-shirt? I love it!

    ReplyDelete