Tuesday, September 27, 2011

A Side + Pictures

I always have the hardest time thinking of sides for dinner. This is super fast, delicious & healthy.
And pretty too! The other day I had an extra yellow pepper so when I went to roast asparagus I thought why not add it in.
All you need is: asparagus, yellow pepper, olive oil, sea salt, cracked black pepper & garlic powder.
Line a baking sheet with tin foil, place the asparagus & yellow pepper, drizzle with olive oil and then season with the salt, black pepper & garlic powder. Mix it around a little bit and cook at 400 degrees for 25 minutes. So easy!
**A little while ago I did a whole post about going Paleo. And then I took it off a day later because I quit. After a day. Well, I am now in my third week and loving it. I feel really good. This asparagus & yellow pepper recipe is totally Paleo friendly.**

And just to keep up with pictures, here are some of Lee & Brant lately. They make me smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment