Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Banana Bread so good it will make you silly:

I made this banana bread today. Not healthy but darn good.
Enjoy!
Banana Bread
Ingredients:
3 1/4 cup flour
2 tsp. baking soda
1+ tsp. cinnamon (I like cinnamon so I added more)
1 tsp. nutmeg
1/2 tsp. salt
4 eggs
2 1/3 cup sugar
1 cup canola oil
3 cups mashed bananas
1/4 cup sour cream
3 tsp. vanilla
1 1/3 cup walnuts
3/4 - 1 cup cauliflower (I added this because I tasted the batter & it was really sweet. Thought the cauliflower would tone it down & add a little healthiness.)
Directions:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Mix flour, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg & salt in little bowl.
In separate big bowl beat eggs & sugar until thick.
Add oil, bananas, sour cream & vanilla.
Gradually add flour mix.
Fold in walnuts & cauliflower.
Bake for 1 hour.

1 comment:

  1. yum yum!!!! Hannah gave me a recipe similar and we make mini ones so the lil' kiddos can nibble on them! love the 8 mo. picts too!

    ReplyDelete