Friday, April 22, 2011

It's Hard Not to Laugh

When you're in the laundry room for 5 seconds and hear Lee saying "Ho Ho Ho" over and over again and walk out to this. Peanut butter spread all over his face like a beard and Ritz crackers that stick with no problem at all. Oh brother.
Its also hard not to laugh when you're talking about trash men, Jesus and love all together. Today we were driving down the street on what is supposed to be our TRASH PICK UP DAY - a big deal at our house. Lee keeps asking where the trash men are and I tell him they have the day off today because it is Good Friday. I told him that while Jesus lived on this earth, today was the day he did the thing that showed his love for us the most. And trash men have the day off because Jesus loves us so much. He even loves the trash men. All I hope is that he understands that Jesus loves.
************************************************
And, I can't forget about this little guy. Hey Brant! Yesterday he sat in the Bumbo for the first time. I think babies look so funny in Bumbos. Like little munchkins.
And apparently I can't put pictures of Brant without his feet!
Love them!

No comments:

Post a Comment