Tuesday, April 5, 2011

3 Months!

Brant is 3 months old and I can hardly believe it. It seems like he has been a part of our family for a long time but it is going so fast. At first he was a little fussy but now he is so, so sweet. How does your heart love so much?

A few little things about Brant: He is really smiley and talks a lot. He loves to be talked to. He rubs his hair and is trying so hard to get his thumb. He is a skinny, long thing and has really big feet. He loves to rock and could be held all day. He loves to lay free and kick all around too. He stretches and curls his toes while he eats. He likes to read stories, even the long ones. He sleeps all night and takes good naps. He rubs my shoulder with his little right hand when we rock. He is part of our new normal. He does a double take and then stares when Walker lays by him; he's not so sure what to think of him yet. He does not like to burp and cries every time I try. He has my heart just like Lee and I love him so much.

2 comments:

  1. Brant has my heart too! I can't believe he is 3 months old!!! He is a sweet, sweet boy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet! Can't believe he is 3 months old!

    ReplyDelete