Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Yum!

In honor of my first successful Weight Watchers meeting ( - 3.4 pounds. Hallelujah!!!) I thought I would give y'all a new recipe. This stuff is really good! My friend Katie brought it to us after Brant was born. Just combine everything and make it into a quesadilla or dip. Yum!

Corn & Black Bean Salsa
2 cans black beans - drained & rinsed
1 can Mexi corn - drained & rinsed
1 can sweet corn - drained & rinsed
1 can shoepeg corn - drained & rinsed
2 cans rotel - drained only
Garlic powder to taste
4 stalks green onion - chopped
1/2 cup Newman's Own Oil & Vinegar

** Definitely better the next day!!! And, only 1 Weight Watchers Points Plus per 1/4 cup!!! **

3 comments:

  1. looks and sounds delicious! thanks for sharing. Will definitley have to give it a try. and you go girl! proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I second Cori- You DO Go Girl!!! Woohoo! 3.4?! That's awesome!!!! xoxo, E

    ReplyDelete