Friday, March 18, 2011

Two Boys

Several people lately have said Lee is looking more like a little boy. I think so too. It doesn't make me sad but it does give me some sort of funny feeling. I just want to soak these two boys up. I wish I could take pictures and video all of our days. The sweet times are just so, so sweet and I know even the tough times are fleeting. Sometimes when I'm holding Brant, Lee will come and sit with us and I always say "I LOVE my two boys" and then after a minute or so he will say "two boys." Love that. So thankful.
Babies make funny faces...

2 comments:

  1. The bottom one of Brant looks like when Whit says "Heyyyyy" in that weird voice. Do you know what I'm talking about? Haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know exactly what you mean! there are moments when i look at the girls and they just look so much older and grown-up. even from just the day before. it's fun to watch them grow, but it does make my heart ache a bit to know how quickly it goes. but glad you are loving it (even the tough times) and just soaking up all those precious moments. such a good mama :)

    and that last pic of Brant is awesome! ha ha! what personality!

    ReplyDelete