Thursday, December 16, 2010

Three Weeks From Today

Whoa! Just three weeks from today sweet little baby boy will be here. I can't believe it! It seems like I have been pregnant for.ev.er but now the time is flying. I can't wait to meet him and hold him, snuggle up and see what he looks like and what kind of person he is. Cannot wait! Things I have been praying for are:

That he would have a heart for the Lord and that he would know Him one day.
That he would be healthy.
That he would be super sweet.
That I will have more and more love to give.
That Lee would have an easy time adjusting to a new baby.
That they would be the best of friends right from the start.
That I will have a lot of energy come out of no where.
That any sort of weird postpartum would stay far away from me.
That my mind would be clear so I can take care of two boys, Whit and myself.
That Whit and I would soak up the sweetness of a new baby together.

Thank you Lord for the gift of this baby. Come on January 6th!

2 comments:

  1. ahhhh!!!! Will be oh so soon that we get to meet this lil' fella!!! Will be praying for you and your prayer request sweet friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOORAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are super woman. That's a fact.

    ReplyDelete