Thursday, November 25, 2010

So much to be THANKFUL for!

We have so much to be thankful for. Besides not feeling so great, not sleeping much the past two nights and burning my hand while trying to make macaroni & cheese, today was a really fun Thanksgiving day. We ate pancakes for breakfast, went to the mountain and walked the trails with Whit, Lee & Walker, made the blasted mac n cheese, ate a big huge meal at Happy & Donna's house, played whiffle ball in the front yard (big mama made some hits and scored some runs! and fell in the grass!), then ended the day by taking Lee through the Lights of Life and talking about how next year we will also have a 10 month old riding in the back seat. Just a fun day! I am thankful for Whit, Lee, baby boy & Walker, my parents and my sister & her family, Whit's mom & dad and his sisters & their families, all of my friends and the abundant love & forgiveness God gives us each day. I hope you all had a very happy Thanksgiving day!

No comments:

Post a Comment