Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Happy's Happy Birthday in St. Simons!

We went to St. Simons to celebrate Whit's dad Happy's 60th birthday! It was a lot of fun and October just may be the best time to go to the beach. The weather was beautiful and perfect! I hope Happy felt special and celebrated for his big birthday!
Lee & Thomson were all about the celebration with hats and balloons. Maybe Lee will understand how to share with Thomson by the time Happy turns 61!
Isn't Thomson the cutest thing?!?!
I felt like this trip was a sweet time for Lee and me. I think this will be the last time we go to the beach as a family of 3 and it was just special. Lee and I had so much fun walking the beach, playing in the puddles from the tide, looking at airplanes, birds, butterflies, shells & boats, and just enjoying being outside together. I know it will be even more fun with two boys but for now it was a great time with just Lee.
SEE YOU NEXT YEAR BEACH!

1 comment:

  1. Lee was so fun at the beach! Thomson sarted saying "uh-oh" when we got home, I think he learned it from Lee, so cute! I love that Lee loves boats, airplanes, butterflies and puddles. When he saw a butterfly or something he would point to it and try to get everyone to see it, even strangers on the beach. His curiosity is so adorable! And he is going to be an awesome big brother, too!

    ReplyDelete