Tuesday, October 12, 2010

The Art Barn...

...my kind of place! Y'all have got to go to the Art Barn in Woodstock. Farmer Sue has a little farm where kids get to hang out with, brush, feed, pet & hold if they can catch! all kinds of farm friends. I wish I could take them all home with me {the animals - how cute are they all!?}. You also get to go on a tractor ride, eat lunch, and paint a picture in the barn. Lee loved it and so did Webb, Henry & Morgan. Farmer Sue is so much fun - you've got to go!

Sheep!
Lee saying, "Horse, horse, horse, horse, horse!"
There's one! This is Spice. He used to be cooped up in a barn all the time but now lives with Farmer Sue and gets to run around in the pasture except during meal time. "Spice is Nice!"
Little ducklings!
Olivia the pig!
Feeding the donkeys. Lee & I talked about how farming & taking care of animals is hard work, but the best kind.
Tractor ride ~ so glad Molly & Carrie didn't have any babies on the farm!
Love little Morgan!

1 comment:

  1. I wish we could have made it....so fun! I tagged you in case you get bored (haha) and need something to do...http://thebagwells.blogspot.com/2010/10/tagim-it.html

    ReplyDelete