Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Hey Baby!

I had my 20 week appointment on Monday and everything looked great - I am so thankful.

Laying there I thought about some of my friends who haven't gotten great news at this appointment. You just never know. When the sonographer asked if my eyes were watering laying down & looking to the side at the screen, I may or may not have embarrassed Whit when I burst out crying. Oh well. I am so thankful that this little boy is healthy in my tummy.

Isn't he cute? He looks just like Lee looked in these pictures. Halfway there - can't wait to meet you baby!

7 comments:

  1. So, So happy you got good news at the appt.!! I cried at my 20 week sonogram also for the same reasons! It's such a blessing to hear that everything looks good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so glad that little baby boy is all healthy! wonderful news! and i cried at my 20 week too when i heard she was healthy.....it's just such an underserved blessing that you can't help but be overcome with emotion!

    now you're 1/2 way there- yay!! i can't wait to see if he looks like Lee or not -i think that's a super fun part of having 2 of the same sex

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Baby, indeed! What fun. Can't wait to meet him!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So excited for you guys Emilie! What a blessing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. yah for baby 2! You have such a sweet and compassionate heart!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I cried at this appointment too! The lady said, "oh, you wanted a girl??" I said, "No, I'm just so happy to see a baby in my belly and know he's healthy!"

    ReplyDelete
  7. So wonderful to see our next little friend!!!

    ReplyDelete