Monday, February 1, 2010

Lately there have been a few things that make me very happy. Let's see...

Getting a new cd and driving around town. I just got the new Lady Antebellum cd off i-tunes and it is really good and makes me super happy in my car.

Hearing Lee in the back seat of my car. I love his jibber jabber and when he puts his hand in his mouth and makes funny noises and gets all slobbery.

When we go down the stairs to our basement and Walker & Leroy fly down the stairs with us, Lee about jumps out of my arms squealling and laughing. So funny.

I love to hear the birds sing outside, watch them fly around and eat from my bird feeder. There are so many different kinds. To me it makes it seem like spring is near.

Reading a great book and not being able to think about anything else. The last book I read was The Help and I LOVED it. If you have not read it you should -- oh, it is so good! I need another good one.

Whit. He is just funny.

"Yet I will rejoice in the Lord; I will exult in the God of my salvation!" Habbukuk 3:18

2 comments:

  1. I have heard The Help is great, that might be next on my list. I just read The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society and it was really good. Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete