Friday, February 26, 2010

A Cold & Sunny Day!

It sure is pretty outside today -- even though its a little cold. We are ready for SPRING! I think it is going to be so fun playing outside with Lee. He loves to be out in the sunshine and watch Walker & Leroy run around crazy, hold my hand to walk & crawl around our front yard, ride in his wagon and touch the grass & dirt. I have SPRING FEVER big time! It will be here soon!
love these little hands
have you seen my tooth? one year old, only one tooth!
what's more fun for a dog than rolling in the grass? leroy's like - not me, i want to be in the backyard eating poop. yes, i said eating poop. gross but true.
our shadows
love my sweet Lee : )

5 comments:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE that top picture! and the one of the doggies, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like his one tooth=) sweet boy. spring is not coming soon enough!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet boy! He is going to have fun in a few weeks when it gets warm!!! Maybe the sun will make his teeth come in!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. But maybe staying inside this week will be fun, too - waiting by the phone for Regis to call with GOOD NEWS!!! yay!

    ReplyDelete