Wednesday, January 27, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to LEE!!!
A year ago today at 5:35 pm Lee was born. He was little - 5.47 pounds but he sure was sweet. I am so thankful that he is my son. This year has been so much fun. I have loved every stage and every new thing he learns and does. I pray more than anything that Lee will know the Lord in a real way - that he will choose Him as his Savior, Redeemer and Friend. And that he will know there is nothing else that can fill the void in his heart but the love, forgiveness, hope, grace and redemption that comes from Jesus. Thank you Lord for my sweet baby boy. He is such a blessing to Whit and me.
These are some (a lot!) of my favorite pictures from this year.

6 comments:

  1. What a precious sweet boy! Happy Birthday Lee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday sweet boy!!!!!! We send our love from Myrtle Beach!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy happy 1st birthday Lee :) I get a little teary eyed looking through these pictures, because this past year has gone by SOOOOO fast! You're such a great mommy & I'm so glad our boys will be such good friends! Come over play anytime!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy happy birthday sweet boy!! I love you Lee!
    Love, Evie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Happy Birthday sweet nephew! Can't believe you are already 1! Can't wait to see you again! Hugs and Kisses from Raines and Tucker.

    ReplyDelete
  6. he is such a sweet baby! and you are such a sweet mama. i loved seeing (all of the pictures, but especially) the ones of the day he was born. i love how you can see how ecstatic you genuinely were. both of those boys are lucky to have you!

    ReplyDelete