Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Today Lee, Walker, Leroy and I went for a little walk to the dog park. A lady slowed down, rolled down her car window and said:

"Wow! You walkin' 2 dogs and a baby. You got it goin' on girl!"

Then drove off laughing! I don't know why but it kind of reminded me of the girl in high school that said:

"Aren't you da girl from da announcements? Don't your voice get on your own nerves?"

Maybe it was that girl 9 years later, much nicer : )

Anyways, loving the smell of Fall on the way! Aren't you!?

4 comments:

  1. You DO got it goin on girl. And don't you forget it!

    Hopefully that girl from high school is nicer to people now... But I'm sorry, that is hilarious! :) Kinda like the girl in Science in high school that said to me, "Gurl, you look like Buffy the Vampire Slayer." And then made everyone around us look at how pointed my nose is....

    ReplyDelete
  2. HA! i'm laughing out loud at work. i need to calm down. who said that!?!? i kind of love it. and i love that lady who thought it would be worth it to stop her car, roll down the window, and tell you that you got it goin on! much love to you and your two, well 4, boys! hope to see you soon friend. love you=)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! I think it is a huge feat to walk 2 dogs and a baby! Hey, I found your blog and I just sent the post with the outfit to my mom. She only started making clothes when my baby sister (now 12) was born. So, I'm sure she will sympathize with you. Good for you trying though... I can sew on a button :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is HILARIOUS. I just laughed out loud in my office.

    ReplyDelete