Saturday, September 26, 2009


So, I'm starting and Etsy shop. For cute little onesies! I would love to make one of these for you if you are in need of a sweet little something for your baby or a friend's baby. They are $18 and Lee wears them all the time. Short sleeve or long are available and in size Newborn thru 12 months. I think (!) I can make most animals but have already made a turtle, giraffe, frog, caterpillar and monkey. I need to work on some girly things. Here are a few to show you...



1 comment:

  1. Emilie these are so adorable! I'm sure they will be very popular. Not to mention you have the cutest lil red head model in all of Marietta :) How long have you been sewing? I've been wanting to get into sewing myself mainly for things around the house and have been looking at different machines online. I know these are hand sewn, but for other projects do use a machine at all? If so, what kind? Would love any advice you have!

    ReplyDelete