Thursday, May 14, 2009

Momma Mind

I did not really know what to think when I heard that a girl can sometimes lose her mind from time to time when she has a baby.  So far, here are some of the silly {stupid!} things I have done since Lee has been here...
  • Dropped my phone in the toilet in the middle of the night
  • Drove off with the gas nozzle and hose hanging from my car
  • Locked my keys in the car with Lee, Walker and Leroy all inside
  • Drove from a Zaxbys to a McDonalds with Lee's door wide open {luckily these were in the same parking lot so not that bad}
  • While putting him in his snap n' go stroller, I fell over it backwards landing flat on the ground in a puddle.  Luckily the stroller some how caught Lee's car seat on the way down.
  • Tried to leave for boot camp {at 5:30 in the morning} and couldn't find my keys.  Looked every where.  Looked in my car and went to turn on the overhead light.  Wouldn't come on...hmmm.   There were my keys in the ignition.  I had left them in there all night just on enough so that I could roll down the window the day before.  Dead battery.  Darn-it!
...just to name a few!  Maybe the moral of this story is I should take a break from my car!  Have you lost your mind lately?

3 comments:

  1. When did you fall over? That is hilarious! I wish I could've see that!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Em--thank you for the smiles :) I needed them today!

    I have the worst mama mind ever! I lose my phone AT LEAST twice a day, it's absolutely ridiculous! That's just the tip of the iceberg too, it's such a looooonnng list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are hilarious!!! but don't worry, mama mind happens to us all! i have done some crazy things, too....and i'm sure more are to come after #2 arrives. :)

    ReplyDelete