Sunday, May 10, 2009

First Trip to the Beach!

This past week Lee, Walker, Leroy and I went to St. Simons and met Whit's sister Natalie there. We went for walks every morning on the beach, hung out at the pool, and had some yummy dinners.  I'm so excited because Lee likes to swim!  It was so fun to have a baby at the beach.  Here are some pictures!

"I've got my sunscreen on ~ I'm ready to go!"

Lee & Natalie and then a giant gorilla!


Walker & Leroy playing on the beach.  They were WILD all week - or at least Walker was.   I almost gave him up for adoption to a little boy who thought he was a 'cool' dog.  Seriously.
I could have eaten this boy up with a spoon in his little bathing suit!
Leroy!
Walker!
Sweet, Sweet Lee!

6 comments:

  1. Emilie... he is precious! Karoline and Anderson LOVED the video. Anderson kept saying "Hi Baby" the whole time. It was so cute. I can't wait to meet him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emilie...you're such a sweet mommy! I love the video. I still need to come and see him. I'm instantly in love with the red hair. LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love all the pictures. thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE HIM!!!! what a sweet smile!

    ReplyDelete
  5. and you are looking very beautiful my friend=)

    ReplyDelete