Saturday, February 9, 2013

Happy Birthday Lee!

Sweet little newborn
1 Year Old
2 Years Old

3 Years Old
And now...
Lee is 4 Years Old!
 Looking back on those little pictures is crazy to me.  How does it go by so fast!?  Lee has been a blessing since the day he was born.  He is such a fun little boy that can be so wild and adventurous and also so thoughtful and creative.  He loves to play anything and everything.  Sometimes people ask what Lee is into and the answer is everything.  I can't really narrow it down.  He loves to learn new things and play with friends.  He thrives on getting out and about but also loves to be at home.  He is a mama's boy but loves his daddy so much too.  He is a great big brother.  He and Brant are best buddies and he is so sweet to baby Mac.  He is so lucky to have 4 awesome grandparents and loves them all.  He still carries around Blankie and sucks his two fingers sometimes.  He says those fingers just fit perfectly in his mouth.  He is a silly little boy.  He loves to play sports and can be a little competitive.  He is a tall thing.  He loves going to school and being with his friends and teachers.  He asks a lot of questions about God and I hope more than anything that he chooses Him and walks with Him one day.  He can dance like a fool and has some crazy extremo moves.  He says, "That's my girl" to me and I love it.  I am so proud of him.  I love being his mommy and watching him grow up.  He is loved, loved, loved.

2 comments:

  1. This post is so sweet and he is so handsome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so precious!!! I want to come to one of his baseball games to see him in action! Miss yall!!! xoxox

    ReplyDelete