Saturday, January 28, 2012

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEE!

We celebrated Lee's 3rd Birthday with a campout party.  I can't believe my little baby Lee is such a big boy - 3 years old!  He is all boy with such a sweet heart and I am so thankful to be his mom.

It has been the most beautiful, warm winter day and I hope everyone, especially the birthday boy, enjoyed the party.  There were flashlights to decorate, tents, campfire, hotdogs, dirt cake, wheelbarrow rides, lots of fun on the playground and to top it all off a thrilling, hilarious campfire story told by Happy.  What's a birthday party without a terrified little boy - Webb - and then too many turns on the tire swing that leads to throw up everywhere - Rhodes?  A great day!  Happy, Happy Birthday Leebo!  
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Emilie, that is absolutely hysterical. I love it! I am hiring you to plan all of my parties...you have a gift! Happy birthday to a sweet 3 year old. 3???? Goodness, the time flies. Love to yall on your birthday weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Happy Birthday sweet Lee!!!! What a cutie pie 3 year old! Looks like an adorable party and lots of fun had by all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun party! Happy Birthday, Lee!

    ReplyDelete