Monday, August 8, 2011

St. Simons Take Two

We went back to St. Simons last week with my family. Even though St. Simons is H.O.T. in August we enjoyed staying at 7th Heaven & loved playing in the pool & taking golf cart rides to the beach. It was busy, busy with 5 little people but we had a lot of fun! I regretted so badly not taking many pictures during our last trip to the beach so I made sure to get a lot this time.
Heres to the beach!
Happy Belated Wedding Anniversary to Mom & Dad!
They went out on a special date to celebrate. Thankful for their marriage and how much they love each other.

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a wonderful trip! I have to see your little ones; they've grown so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that place looks familiar!! your pictures are precious-- Lee looks like a little fish in the water & Brant is so adorable too. Glad you had a great. All my love to you, Whit & the boys!! xo

    ReplyDelete