Wednesday, July 13, 2011

I don't want to forget how:

Brant is just starting to laugh. Its like a huh-huh, huh-huh-huh kind of laugh.
To get to sleep he bends his arm so that he can rub his little ear and suck his sleeve.
While I rock him he does that and talks and talks.
He smiles whenever he gets the chance. Just look his way and you'll get a sweet smile.
He keeps his eyes on Lee and Whit as long as he can when you're carrying him to a different room.
Lee is the best kind of crazy.
He runs around all day long from one thing to the next.
He talks about how he "doods" this and "dooded" that and what's he "dooden" all the time. Like What is Walker dooden? and Buzz Light Year dooded that.
His Cs are Ts so he shouts "I'm Tomin' !" and "Tome on!" and "Oh, Otay"
He has a great imagination. Just the other day a wine opener (of all things!) was a spaceship flying around our house.
Sweet little things come out of his mouth every now and then amongst the busy-ness that get me every time.
He is currently obsessed with golf. We better have a girl one day or I'm going to have some lonely Saturdays! (or maybe I might need a little break with more wild boys running around!)

1 comment:

  1. Sweet sweet post! I know what u mean by not wanting to forget those precious lil moments!

    ReplyDelete