Tuesday, November 10, 2009

A few things...
Here is another picture of Thomson. How cute is he?! He might just give me the little baby bug!
Uh oh!
Another thing...
This past weekend I went on an 8th annual girls weekend with these fun girls. They are some of my closest friends from high school and are just so special to me. We had a blast and I love them!
And another,
I was just baking cookies and when I went to put on some music I couldn't resist breaking a personal rule -- No Christmas Music Until After Thanksgiving! On the list of playlists I saw "Christmas" and just hit the button. That did it! It made me feel so good. I can't wait to celebrate Christmas and the season with this little guy!
And, lastly...
I read lots of fun blogs and do not claim that this is one of those : ) But, sometimes I wonder who in the world even looks at it. If you'll leave a comment you can be in the running for a fun treat ... maybe some of those cookies I just made. So, comment away!

8 comments:

  1. Oh I wish I was there to get a treat! I already had 1 (and a half) last week! I wanted to link my blog to your cookies on etsy bc I thought you were selling them there but I can't find them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I WANT BOYFRIEND COOKIES I WANT BOYFRIEND COOKIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like to leave comments anyways, but treats are always an incentive right?!! thomson is a cutie pie! GW - whooo hooo!!! Christmas music - gotta love it! and adorable pict of lee by the window! love you friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Emilee- I love your blog. No other blog I read has such sweet babies on it. And how about I give you a treat if I ever see a picture of Lee NOT smiling his little red head off :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know what you mean. Sometimes I wonder if anyone even looks at my blog. Well I read yours and you are on my blog roll. I love keeping up with your family.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm reading!

    By the way, I think you are absolutely precious. Just thought you should know that.

    ReplyDelete
  7. how can i not comment when you dangle sweet emmi's cookies in front of me?! oh my! love, love the pic of precious lee in front of the window, what a CUTIE PIE! love you friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I feel like I comment too often on here! I don't want you to get annoyed with me and roll your eyes when you see it and say, "Whit, your baby sister is so annoying. Doesn't she have anything better to do than to comment on how adorable Lee is? I mean, really. " Ha ha ha. Love ya! And love, love, love the blog! ~Evie

    ReplyDelete