Friday, August 28, 2009

Praise the Lord, oh my soul * I will praise the Lord as long as I live * I will sing praises to my God * Even with my dying breath
He is the One who made Heaven and Earth * The sea and everything in it * He is the One who keeps every promise forever * He gives justice to the oppressed * And sets the prisoner free ** He is the One who feeds the hungry * And opens the eyes of the blind * He lifts up the burdens of those with heavy loads * The stranger He protects * And the righteous one He loves
The Lord will reign forever * Our God is King to all generations * The Lord will reign forever
** Have you gotten the new Glory Revealed?!? So good! This is no. 6 on the cd. **

3 comments:

  1. How do you get anything accomplished?...I would just kiss those adorable cheeks all day long!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. mama emilie, I love these pictures and the beautiful song and most of all I love you and your heart. we cant wait to see lee in person!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i just love that.... it's a cd? i have to find it!
    much love to you and your PRECIOUS family....we can't wait to see ya'll in october!

    ReplyDelete